Averda jobs in dubai

1-16 of 16
jobs

Sort by
Profession
  • Marketing Coordinator  2
  • Translator  2
  • Contracts Manager  1
  • Dispatcher  1
  • Engineer  1
  • Finance Analyst  1
  • Foreman  1
  • HR Advisor  1
  • Hr Manager  1
  • It Manager  1
City
  • Dubai  16
Emirate
  • Dubai  16
Distance
Company
  • averda  7
Experience
Salary
to
Publication date

Other searches that may interest you

  • Lead Generator: Averda International

    Dubai Dubai

    ROLE SUMMARY averda is enthusiastic about growth. This role will help deliver exceptional growth across multiple customer segments; in both revenue and margin...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Report
  • Translator: Averda International

    Dubai Dubai

    ROLE SUMMARY The translator will be responsible for translations for Averda group across GCC & Africa regions. Translations will be from and to English, Arabic...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Similar job offers: english french arabic translator dubai

    Report
  • HR Officer: Averda International

    Dubai Dubai

    The basic function of this position is to ensure all employees inquiries are being answered according to our service standards to its employees through...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Report
  • Camp Foreman: Averda International

    Dubai Dubai

    The main purpose of this position is to follow up on sweeping and waste collection activities to ensure proper completion of set plans within set norms of...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Report
  • Translator

    averda - Dubai Dubai

    ...Conducts legal terminological and linguistic research to find the correct translation. The translator will be responsible for translations for Averda group.
    30+ days ago in Godubai

    Similar job offers: translator dubai, translator emirate of dubai

    Report
  • Payroll Officer (Oracle expert)

    Dubai Dubai

    The Role ROLE SUMMARY The main purpose of this position is to perform all matters related to averda employees’ payroll process preparation and administration...
    30+ days ago in Talentangle

    Similar job offers: payroll manager emirate of dubai

    Report
  • Operations Supervisor: Averda International

    Dubai Dubai

    The main purpose of this position is to ensure that the Cleaning and Collection Operations are executed in the best quality and within the set schedule and...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Report
  • Vehicle Dispatcher: Averda International

    Dubai Dubai

    Reviews the day/night shift activities and checks the daily briefing form for any pending requests, vehicular problems/drivers issues. Receives calls from...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Report
  • Senior Treasury Analyst: Averda International

    Dubai Dubai

    ROLE SUMMARY The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management and trade finance function for Averda group...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Report
  • Senior Marketing Coordinator (Arabic Speaking): Averda...

    Dubai Dubai

    To co.ordinate all marketing activities and requirements within our countries of operation in the GCC (UAE, Qatar, Oman) for averda. As the local owner of...
    30+ days ago in Dubai City Info

    Report
  • Senior Marketing Coordinator (Arabic Speaking)

    averda - Dubai Dubai

    Senior Marketing Coordinator (Arabic Speaking) Pro-actively seek reputation building and opinion leadership opportunities, briefing the group public relations...
    30+ days ago in Godubai

    Report
  • Senior IT Manager

    averda - Dubai Dubai

    ...for the daily operation of all enterprise applications such as ERP and Integration in addition to other more peripheral applications across all Averda.
    30+ days ago in Tanqeeb

    Similar job offers: it manager emirate of dubai, erp

    Report
  • Central Control Room Head

    averda - Dubai Dubai

    Central Control Room Head Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a related field. The main purpose of this position is to manage the Central...
    8 days ago in Godubai

    Report
  • Contracts Manager

    averda - Dubai Dubai

    Contracts Manager ROLE SUMMARY The Contracts Manager will be responsible for Government/Public sector contract management throughout GCC, specially UAE/Qatar...
    30+ days ago in Godubai

    Report
  • Senior Treasury Analyst

    averda - Dubai Dubai

    Senior Treasury Analyst MSc in Finance preferred. Trade Finance management and governance. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
    30+ days ago in Godubai

    Report
  • HR Advisor

    averda - Dubai Dubai

    A Player. HR Advisor UAE Definition of an A Player A candidate who has at least a 90% chance of achieving a set of outcomes that only the top 10% of possible...
    30+ days ago in Tanqeeb

    Report
X

Get notified when we have new listings available for averda dubai

x
Receive the latest job offers by email
Find work faster! Publish your CV

Trovit uses third party cookies to enhance your user experience, improve our services, and to analyse your browsing habits in order to show you advertisements related to your preferences. By continuing to browse, please note that you are accepting this policy. You can change the settings or get more information here >>